About Greenway Touring and Glamping Park
We are a quiet, peaceful, rural site set in the Corvedale Hills Shropshire. Enjoy your time at our gently sloping touring site for caravans, motorhomes, campervans, trailer tents and tents, offering both Grass and Hardstanding pitches.
- Adults Only
- Some pitches have 6 amp electric hook-up
- We also have equipped Glamping Pods
- There is a modern toilet and shower block with washing up facilities
- Dogs are welcome but should be kept on a lead at all times
Owners are responsible for clearing up after their pets
- Free WIFI is available
- BBQs are allowed but should be kept off the ground by at least 30cm / 1 ft.
- Buzzards and Red Kites are regularly seen over the site
- We are an ideal base for just relaxing or touring Shropshire
- Craven Arms has a mainline station and regular bus services
- Miles of walking and cycling in the area
- We do stock specialised maps and books, which we are happy to lend out for a small returnable fee
Open All Year